My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 11, 2021

 This blog has gotten 51 views this month so far.

A Toluna survey was offered to me earlier but disqualified me, so I can't withdraw 21000 points yet. I still have 19000 points there. I need to be paid by one more survey to cashout. That website now has a popup telling people that they use cookies, just like Lifepoints.

I still have 5.57 dollars on Ysense. My total income there for this month is around 1.50 dollars. Last month I earned 81 cents total there.

I'm waiting for a cashout from Lifepoints to arrive. It will probably arrive after two weeks.

I'm looking for an income source to replace one of my ways to make money since a lot of websites in that industry are closing. Faucets are probably closing up shop too as an industry with the closure of Coinpot, the biggest faucet in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment