My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, February 10, 2021

 This blog has gotten 49 views total this month. Last month it got 223 views.

I am going to upload new videos to my youtube channels after two days. The stats on my channels are still the same - my main Youtube channel still has zero views for the past 48 hours.

I am going to check Toluna and Ysense after this to see if they have any surveys offered. There was one long survey that paid 20 dollars recently and I recently received the payment.

I am going to earn another 18 coins on cointiply in about two hours.

I have 23 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably reach 1 dollar there again after two months, after which I will buy advertising again. I just generally regard my paidverts account as an advertising account now. Though I haven't gained any referrals from advertising there yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment