My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 1, 2021

 I just tried buying advertising on paidverts. I spent 1 dollar to do this. I didn't get any referrals as a result. 1 dollar there gives 100 ad views at 5 seconds each, so maybe I should invest more money, such as 10 dollars or something. However I did receive BAP equals to the amount I spent +10 or so percent, so I might make my money back after a few months and also gain some profit.

The 20 dollar investment I made that I talked about is worth 800 dollars now. Last time I checked it was worth 600 dollars. I will cash it out once it is worth 100,000 dollars or 200,000 dollars.

Apart from that, I have another investment of 200 dollars that increased in value and is worth 600 dollars now, so it is not as flashy, but it did triple in value. I will cash it out once it is worth 10,000 dollars, or 500,000 pesos.

No comments:

Post a Comment