My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, February 26, 2021

 This blog has gained 115 views this month so far.

I was offered two surveys on Ysense recently. They both disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I was also offered one survey on Toluna which disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I have 49 cents on Paidverts right now. I will probably get to advertise there again by next month since I get paid 2 cents per day there.

I have 36 cents on 2captcha.com right now. I haven't been very active there. But if I work there for at least one year I can add that experience to my resume.

I'm waiting for a cashout from Lifepoints to arrive. It will probably arrive after two weeks.

I have 84 cents on wherethemoneygrows.info. I can cashout there once I reach 1 dollar there.

This blog has been mainly getting view counts on old posts.

I only need 9 more views to reach 5,400 views on my main Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment