My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, February 8, 2021

 I got paid 2500 points on Toluna recently. As a result I have 19600 points there now. I need 21000 points to cashout 250 pesos there.

I still have 4.94 dollars on Ysense.

I have around 2.70 dollars on Timebucks right now. I mostly make money from the surveys, daily poll, ad clicks, and search bar there.

I have 9500 coins on Cointiply right now. I need 30,000 coins to cashout 3 dollars there. I usually earn only 36 coins a day there since I am not very active there. If I were more active there I would earn around 236 coins per day there.

I have 17 cents on paidverts right now. I will buy advertising there again once I reach 1 dollar there. Ideally I gain some referrals in the process.

I have 4 blue birds on coinfarm.net right now. I don't have any referrals there yet so the maximum I can cashout there right now is 4 dollars, which is 40 percent of the 10 dollars I invested.

There weren't any views on my main Youtube channel for the past 48 hours according to the analytics.

I didn't gain any new referrals or ad clicks or job offers or ebook sales or donations or anything when I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment