My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, February 21, 2021

I received an email called google forms which I didn't subscribe to. I just deleted the email. I also received three advertisements on my cellphone, which I deleted.

This blog has gotten 93 views so far this month. It has been getting page views on some pretty old posts.

My main Youtube channel will get 5,400 views total once it has gotten around 25 more views. My second Youtube channel might hit 4,000 views after a few months.

I didn't get any survey invites today. Maybe I will have some by next week or next month. It's normal not to get any survey invites or very few of them once a month is about to end.

I have 7000 points on Toluna right now since a recent survey paid me 4000 points. 

I didn't get any ad clicks or new followers or ebook sales or donations or job offers when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment