My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 18, 2021

 This blog has gotten 75 views total this month.

My newest video on my main Youtube channel has 1 view. The new video on my second channel still has 0 views.

I have around 36 cents on Paidverts right now. I need one dollar there to advertise anything.

I have one investment I made worth 50 dollars that is worth 250 dollars now. I plan to withdraw it once it is worth 20,000 dollars since I think it will grow that much after a few years.

This blog might reach 10,000 views in four months.

There was a recent Mobrog survey that disqualified me and didn't give any disqualification points.

I have 3 dollars on Timebucks right now since a Pollfish survey paid me 12 cents. I might reach 10 dollars there and cashout after a few more months.

I didn't get any ad clicks or job offers or new followers or ebook sales or donations when I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment