My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, February 14, 2021

 This blog has gotten 60 views total so far this month. This blog will probably reach 10,000 views after about four more months.

I was able to get paid by one more survey on Toluna. Because of this I was able to request a cashout of 250 pesos since I reached 23,000 points. I will receive the money after three or so weeks.

I still have 5.57 dollars on Ysense. I will check after this if there are surveys available there.

I uploaded the video deleted by Youtube to my second Youtube channel with a lot of scenes deleted that I guess Youtube didn't like. The video hasn't been deleted by Youtube so far.

I am almost at three dollars on Timebucks. I need 10 dollars to cashout there. I make money there mainly by getting paid by surveys or getting disqualified by surveys and receiving disqualification points.


No comments:

Post a Comment