My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, February 16, 2021

 Ysense paid me 2 dollars recently because three surveys paid me there. As a result I have 7.50 dollars there now.

I have 3,600 points on Toluna right now since I cashed out recently.

I have around 240 Lifepoints right now on Lifepoints. Once I reach 285 points I can cashout there again. That will be around 2 more paying surveys worth. I will probably get to cashout there by next month.

My newest videos on my two Youtube channels still have zero views each.

This blog has gotten 60+ views total this month. Ideally I want this blog to get at least 1000 views per month so it can make more money.

I have 32 cents on Paidverts right now. Once I reach 1 dollar there I will use it to advertise there again. Right now I have 43000+ BAP there. That usually earns me around 2 cents per day, so I might get to advertise there after three months.

I have around 2.90 dollars on Timebucks. I need to reach 10 dollars there to cashout.

I might reach 10,000 coins on Cointiply soon. I earn around 36 coins per day there.

I haven't been active on wherethemoneygrows.info and comicalclicks.com lately but I'm pretty sure I have 80 cents on one of those sites, and I can cashout once I reach 1 dollar there.


No comments:

Post a Comment