My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, February 25, 2021

 This blog has received 109 views total this month so far. They are mostly page views on really old posts.

I was paid 60 points on Lifepoints earlier. Because of this I was able to request a cashout of  250 pesos. I now have 55 leftover points there after that cashout.

After that one Ysense survey was offered to me that disqualified me. It didn't give any disqualification points.

I have 18000+ points on Toluna right now. If I recall correctly I have 18060 points because a few polls paid me.

I am going to receive Paidverts ads later. They will probably be worth 2 cents so I will have 46 cents in my account there afterwards.

I was able to update my personal info in my Sunlife account.

I think I need 9 more views to reach 5,400 views on my main Youtube channel.

No comments:

Post a Comment