My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, January 5, 2021

 I received more text messages telling me to buy a product, so I deleted the messages. 

There were two Toluna surveys that disqualified me earlier. I didn't get any disqualification points since Toluna doesn't give those anymore. There was also one Ysense survey that disqualified me.

My newest Youtube videos still have zero views. I guess that they will stay at zero forever so I just have to try again and make other kinds of videos.

This blog has gotten 80 views this month so far. I might have 10,000+ views here soon.

I reached ten dollars on Timebucks recently because a survey paid me. I have 10.81 dollars there right now. I will receive the ten dollars after two or three days.

I didn't get any new ebook sales or ad clicks or donations or new followers or job offers or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment