My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, January 15, 2021

 I just uploaded new videos to my youtube channels. They both have zero views so far.

This blog has gotten 106 views this month so far.

I have 89 cents on timebucks right now since a pollfish survey paid me. I might get to cashout there again after three months since my last cashout there was very recently.

There are still no Ysense surveys paying me so far this month. I guess I will just have to wait until next month to get paid there. As a result I still have 3.63 dollars there.

I have 77 cents on paidverts right now. I am probably going to reach 1 dollar there after 2 weeks.

There were no Lifepoints surveys offered to me this month. I guess I have to wait until next month to get paid there. I have around 220 points there right now and I need 285 points to cashout there.

I am planning on making another high-risk investment. It will increase my income by about 20 pesos a month. This is with a 5000 pesos investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment