My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 28, 2021

 This blog has gotten 200 views this month total.

I received a new comment on one of my Youtube channels. Lately I have been commenting on Japanese videos which might be making more people aware of my channel.

I have 2.22+ dollars on Timebucks right now. This is because a poll and a few ad clicks paid me. I also got paid a bit by searching for products on their search bar.

Coinpot is going to close completely by next week. I was able to withdraw my money there already. It's too bad because Coinpot was one of my favorite ways to make money online and helped me earn money in many different currencies.

Faucethub is already closed so I need to look for a site to replace it. Ideally I want a website where it is easy to exchange one currency with another so I can cashout some of my earnings online. 

I have one investment that used to be 20 dollars and is now 600 dollars and ideally I find a convenient way to cash it out once it's increased in value to around 200,000 dollars, which might happen in around five years and is very likely.

No comments:

Post a Comment