My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, January 7, 2021

 My second Youtube channel is almost at 3,500 views. It will get there after four more views. I seem to get around a hundred views every month there, so I will probably get those views after a month.

My main Youtube channel is at 5,300+ views.

I have 13,000 points on Toluna right now because 2 surveys recently paid me. I need 21,000 points there to cashout.

I still have 3.63 dollars on Ysense. I have earned 0 dollars there so far this month.

I was able to receive money from Timebucks. I reached 11 dollars there recently so they paid me money. Right now I have 3 cents there. The money mostly came from surveys that paid me.

I have around 87 views on this blog this month. Most of the views came at around January 1.

I am going to upload new videos to Youtube after a while since my new video schedule is once a week now.

No comments:

Post a Comment