My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, January 24, 2021

 This blog has received 185 views this month total. They mostly came from views on really old posts.

I have 12,940 points on Toluna since a few polls paid me 15 points each.

I am going to reach 2 dollars on Timebucks soon. I need 10 dollars there to cashout.

As I said, I have some investments that tripled in value. I am still waiting to cashout once they have increased at least 1000 times in value, which is actually realistic. Ideally I will cash them out once I have reached a profit of 10,000 times there.

I received an email with just symbols, letters, then numbers, which was followed by a link to a google docs document. That's all I saw from the header. I didn't risk clicking it.

I have 4.44 dollars on Ysense right now.

I didn't receive any ad clicks or new followers or ebook sales or donations or job offers when I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment