My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, January 20, 2021

 This blog has received 153 total views this month. There was a sudden 23 views that were given to this blog yesterday.

I was paid by a Timebucks survey earlier. Because of that, I have 1.70 dollars there now after a recent cashout.

There was a recent Toluna survey which paid me 1200 points so I have 12,000+ points there now. I need 21000 points to cashout 250 pesos there.

I still have 3.63 dollars on Ysense.

I decided not to try a high-risk investment I was interested in. I might partake in it next year instead or in December or so this year.

I have 8000 coins in Cointiply right now. I need 30000 coins there to cashout 3.5 dollars.

I have 79 cents on Paidverts right now. I am going to try to advertise there and ideally I get some referrals. I need to earn 1 dollar there first before I can advertise there. I usually earn 2 cents a day there right now though I used to earn 1 cent a day there.

I didn't get any ad clicks or new referrals or new followers or ebook sales or donations or job offers when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment