My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, January 16, 2021

 I have 1.60 dollars on Timebucks right now. This is because 2 surveys recently paid me.

My newest Youtube videos still have zero views on both of my channels. I am guessing that they will be stuck at zero views, but I guess that's fine.

This blog got 111+ views so far this month. Last month it got 127+ views.

I still haven't been paid by any Ysense or Lifepoints surveys this month, so I guess I will just have to wait until next month.

I have 11,000 points on Toluna right now. I just cashed out there very recently but about three surveys paid me afterwards so I was able to reach 11,000 points there again.

I have 8000 coins on cointiply right now. I need 30000 coins there to cashout. I receive around 36 coins per day there if I don't click ads, so it will be a pretty long time before I can cashout there. I don't like the interface for ad clicking there very much.

I now have 77 cents on paidverts. I am going to get to buy advertising there very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment