My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, September 9, 2020

 I was paid 3000 points by a Toluna survey recently. I now have 5000 points there, which is 1/4 of the way to a cashout.

Lifepoints took some of my points back. Maybe I didn't pass their quality checks for one survey. I was supposed to cashout again after receiving 250 pesos but I now have 250 points there instead of 300, so I can't cashout there yet.

I'm still at 79 cents earnings on Ysense for this month. It's hard to catch up to surveys there since the addon doesn't work anymore.

I now have 65 cents on Timebucks. I might reach one dollar there by this month without surveys. I need to earn 10 dollars there to cashout.

I currently have 78 cents on Paidverts. I will probably get to cashout one dollar there by the end of the month. Without buying advertising, I still earn 2 cents per day there.

No comments:

Post a Comment