My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, September 29, 2020

 I now have about 2.60 dollars on Timebucks. This is mostly due to completing non-survey offers, like using the search bar.

I still have 6.91 dollars on Ysense. There will probably be more surveys available next month. The total I earned there this month is 3.75 dollars.

I still have 2200 points on Toluna. I'm sure there will be surveys available there by next month. I think I was able to cashout twice there this month, so I earned 10 dollars there for this month.

I recently received a cashout of 250 pesos from Lifepoints. I still need 100 more points to get another cashout.

This blog received 120+ total views for this month. Last month, it received 160+ views.

I now have 3100+ views on my second youtube channel. On my main channel,  I might reach 5100+ views soon.

I didn't receive any donations or ad clicks or job offers or ebook sales or new followers or new referrals or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment