My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, September 20, 2020

 I was just paid 7 cents by a Timebucks survey, so I have 1.76 dollars there now. I will probably reach 2 dollars there very soon.

I still have 5.37 dollars total on Ysense. It looks like 2.15 dollars is all I will earn for September there.

I will earn another 2 cents on Paidverts later. I will probably get to cashout there by next month.

I need 40 more lifepoints to cashout again on Lifepoints. I already received my last cashout there, which was 250 pesos.

I currently have 17000 points on Toluna. I need 3000 more points to cashout there, which is 1-2 surveys.

This blog has gotten 100 views so far this month.

I am going to upload new videos to my Youtube channels after two weeks.

I didn't get any new referrals or ebook sales or job offers or donations when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment