My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, September 14, 2020

 I got paid a few hours ago by a lifepoints survey which paid me 60 points. After that I think I have 110 or so points there again. I also got disqualified by a few toluna surveys recently and 1 ysense survey disqualified me recently.

There were a few surveys that disqualified me on Timebucks that paid disqualification points, so I have 1.39 dollars there now.

I have 86 cents on Paidverts right now. I will probably get to cashout there by next month instead of the end of this month, since weekends don't give out any ads there.

I might be able to cashout from two other sites after three weeks.

Right now I'm averaging 60 views per month on my main Youtube channel. The most views I got in a month was 100 views per month which was a few months ago.

It's the 15th of the month right now so I'm going to click on all the websites I'm a member of so my accounts don't close from being inactive.

I didn't get any ad clicks or donations or ebook sales or new referrals or job offers or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment