My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, September 28, 2020

I just received a text that I won 230 thousand dollars, so I deleted the message.

I also received another email telling me they want a salary for editing my videos. Instead of replying that I am looking for a job and cannot afford to pay people a salary, I just deleted the email.

I was able to upload a video on Youtube thanking the viewers for giving me 5000+ views.

I have 2000 points on Toluna right now after a recent cashout of 250 pesos. I will receive the money after three weeks.

I have 6.90 dollars on Ysense right now. The total I earned there this month is around 3.75 dollars.

I need 100 more lifepoints to cashout from lifepoints.

I might make a video on my second channel celebrating 3000+ views. In the future I might make my main channel purely a money-making channel while everything else gets uploaded to my second channel.

I have 6 cents on Paidverts right now. I might actually buy advertising there in the future. I'm just afraid that the site will close before I gain my investment back, which happened to a lot of the websites I invested in.

No comments:

Post a Comment