My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, September 12, 2020

 There was a Lifepoints survey that paid me 100 points recently, so I was able to reach 341 points there and request a 250 pesos cashout. Right now I have 51 points there.

There's no paidverts ads right now since there are usually no ads during the weekend. I will have to wait until Monday to receive ads again.

There were two Toluna surveys offered to me recently which disqualified me. There was also 1 Ysense survey offered to me which disqualified me.

I'm pretty sure my views on Youtube are frozen again. Last time they were unfrozen when I uploaded a new video, so I guess that will work again next time. I will upload new videos after three weeks.

This blog has gotten I think 40 views total for this month.  I mostly get a lot of views every 20th of the month, so I will see how many views I have by then.

I didn't get any new referrals or ad clicks or donations or ebook sales or job offers when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment