My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, September 7, 2020

 I just received an email saying that I will receive free money every month if I click a link. I deleted the email.

I then received more emails telling me to buy a membership, so I deleted those emails.

I'm waiting for a cashout from Lifepoints to arrive. After that I will be able to request another cashout.

I might be able to cashout from two websites by the end of this month.

I was given 15 points by Toluna for answering a poll. I now have 2,095 points there currently.

I have around 75 cents on paidverts right now. I might be able to cashout there by the end of the month.

I need to double the earnings I have on some websites in order to consider myself earning good money from them.

This blog has gotten 22 views so far this month. I usually get the most views on my blog every 20th of the month.

No comments:

Post a Comment