My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, September 25, 2020

 I was just paid by 2 surveys. Lifepoints paid me 100 points for a survey while Toluna paid me 5000 points for a survey. Because of that I can cashout from Toluna already since I have 22000 points there now. Meanwhile I need 100 or so more points to cashout from Lifepoints.

I was able to request a cashout from Paidverts. The tax for the cashout was 29 cents so I received 71 cents from the 1 dollar I cashed out. I decided to cashout there instead of buying advertising.

I now have 6.36 dollars on Ysense. There was a survey that paid me 99 cents there a few days ago so I received around 3 dollars from Ysense for the month of September. I don't think I will receive any more surveys there for this month.

I am now going to upload new videos to my Youtube channels since my last upload on them was a month ago.

I didn't receive any new referrals or new followers or ebook sales or donations or ad clicks or job offers or anything when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment