My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 3, 2020

 There was a recent Toluna survey that paid me 4000 points. Because of that, I reached 20,000 points there and can cashout another 250 pesos. I just need to wait for the cashout I already asked for to arrive.

I only need 26 more Lifepoints on Lifepoints to be able to cashout another 250 pesos.

I was able to catch a Ysense survey by chance and I was able to get paid 70 cents. Nowadays I just have to be lucky and catch up to surveys in time there since I don't have the addon anymore.

I have 42 cents on Timebucks right now. Once I reach 10 dollars, I can cashout again there.

I think I will just make a text video thanking everyone for reaching 5000 views on Youtube. I can't really think of a different video idea.

My new upload schedule on Youtube is now one video per month. Because of this I only need to make 12 videos a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment