My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, September 18, 2020

 I just received a cashout from lifepoints worth 250 pesos. Right now I have 240 points there, so I need 45 more points to cashout another 250 pesos.

I now have 17000 points on toluna because three or so surveys paid me. I can probably cashout after 2 or 1 more surveys.

I now have 5.37 dollars on Ysense because two more surveys paid me. As of now I earned 2 dollars there total for the month of September. Maybe there will still be more surveys there in the next two weeks,

I have 1.63 dollars on Timebucks right now. I will probably get to cashout there after seven or so months.

I am very near to a cashout on Paidverts. I think I just need 8 more cents to cashout a dollar there.

Apart from that I think I can cashout from three other sites after four months.

No comments:

Post a Comment