My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 30, 2022

 This blog got 31 views total in June. In may it got 53 views total.

I've earned over 500 dollars on ysense total. I've been a member there since 2016.  As a result, on average, I earn 80 or so dollars a year there. It's one of my main earning methods.

I have 17,000+ points on toluna right now since around three surveys paid me last night. I need 21000 points to cashout 250 pesos.

I have 208 points on lifepoints right now. A poll paid me 1 point last night.

I have 8.50+ dollars on timebucks right now. I need to earn at least 10 dollars to cashout. I'm still not sure what to do with the money. I will probably use it to pay some bills.

I have 29,300+ coins on cointiply right now. I am very near to cashing out 3 dollars there.

I have 85 cents on paidverts right now. I seem to be earning around 5 cents every 24 hours there. I will probably get to cashout there by next week. After that I will use the next dollar I will earn there to advertise.

I've actually sold 2 ebooks over the years. Somehow one sale ended up with negative profits so it canceled the profit of the other ebook out and it ended up as zero dollars earned total.

I didn't get any ad clicks or new referrals when I woke up.


No comments:

Post a Comment