My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 26, 2022

 I earned 10+ dollars on ysense this month so far. As a result I have 8+ dollars on my account there, since I also made a cashout I think at the beginning of the month.

I have 209 points on lifepoints right now. I will probably get to cashout there by next month.

This blog has gotten 20 views this month so far.

I'm still getting just in health emails which I delete. I keep getting emails telling me to check my notifications which I put in the junk folder and delete.

My main youtube channel has 6,190 views right now. I need to get 10 more views to reach 6,200 views, which is amazing.

I am still playing the two play to earn games I play. I am getting bored of charging my phone to play one of them though, but I am still playing that game for now. At some point I feel like I will quit that game since charging the phone is so boring.

I still keep getting advertisements on my cellphone, which I delete. I tend to think that there's an important message when I receive a text message but it's another advertisement.

No comments:

Post a Comment