My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 19, 2022

 I have 2.90 dollars on ysense right now. I was paid 81 cents by a toluna survey there. I was also paid by a poll. I tried completing a peanutlabs survey there but as usual it didn't pay anything when I completed it, so I would say not to click any peanutlabs surveys there.

I have 20,300 points on toluna right now. I need 21,000 points to cashout, so I am very close. I need to complete one more survey to receive 250 pesos or 5 dollars.

I have 194 points on lifepoints right now. I need to complete around two or three more surveys there to reach 285 points, after which I will receive 250 pesos or 5 dollars.

This blog has received 20 views so far this month. Last month it got 53 views.

I have 7.40 dollars on timebucks right now. I am earning there mostly from polls and paid to click ads and disqualification points. I need to earn 10 dollars to cashout there.

I have 46 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to cashout once I reach 1 dollar there. After that cashout, I will advertise next time to keep my BAP up.

No comments:

Post a Comment