My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 14, 2022

 I have 43 cents on ysense right now. So far this month all the surveys there have been disqualifying me as soon as I click on them, so I've been earning mainly from the poll there this month.

I have 7+ dollars on timebucks right now. I need this second cashout to transfer money to my account since one cashout is too little money to make a transfer.

I have 28,770+ coins on cointiply right now. I will reach 3 dollars there soon.

I have 31 cents on paidverts right now. I will probably cashout again once I reach 1 dollar there instead of advertising.

I have 190 points on lifepoints right now since around 2 recent surveys paid me. There were also a few recent polls that paid me there so I reached that many points.

I have 15,800+ points on toluna right now. I need 21,000 points to cashout 250 pesos there, which is around 5 dollars.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net. I already have 500+ birds there just from investing 10 dollars there. I also cashed out 3 dollars from that, so my actual investment there is just 7 dollars and I already have 500+ birds there anyway.

I still have 51 pesos on mobrog. So far all the surveys there have been disqualifying me.


No comments:

Post a Comment