My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, June 12, 2022

 This blog got 16 views so far this month. Last month it got 53 views total.

I now have 41 cents on ysense. So far after my recent cashout all the surveys there have been disqualifying me, so I earn mostly from the polls and the profile questions.

I have 28,700+ coins on cointiply right now. I am almost at 3 dollars there.

I have 24 cents on paidverts right now. When I reach 1 dollar there I will cashout again.

I have 7+ dollars on timebucks right now. I need to earn 10 dollars at least to cashout.

I have around 16,000 points on toluna right now. This is because one survey paid me 2500 points recently.

I am about to upload a video to youtube. I need to edit a video first before I upload it.

I still don't have any paying referrals on coin-farm.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment