My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, June 28, 2022

 This blog has received 31 views so far this month. Last month it got 53 views.

I was able to cashout from ysense last night. They were able to fix the glitches of their surveys not paying after you complete them. I will probably receive the money after a week.

I have 209 points on lifepoints right now. I need 285 points at least to cashout.

I have 8.30 dollars on timebucks right now. I am earning mostly from the polls and the paid to click ads right now, as well as disqualification points. They disabled the top scores in their game tab since a lot of people were cheating to win 10 dollars.

I was able to cashout twice from toluna recently. They suddenly gave me 20,000 points and I'm not sure why. Maybe it's points from an old survey that didn't pay me. I will probably receive the 2 cashouts after a month.

I have 76 cents on paidverts right now. I will advertise again after cashing out the money I currently have there.

I have 29,200+ coins on cointiply right now. I will probably reach 30,000 points there soon, after which I can cashout.

No comments:

Post a Comment