My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 17, 2022

 I have 2.08 dollars on ysense right now. I am earning mostly from the polls there. I have earned 3+ dollars there this month so far. Last month I earned 5+ dollars there. The most I ever earned there in one month was 10 dollars in a month last year.

I have 7.30 dollars on timebucks right now. I need to earn 10 dollars to cashout. I am earning there mostly from the poll, paid to click ads, and disqualification points.

I have 193 points on lifepoints right now. A poll paid me a few hours ago and paid me 3 points there.

This blog has received 20 views so far this month. I think it got 53 views total last month.

I have 40 cents on paidverts right now. After one more cashout I will probably advertise there again to keep my BAP up.

I have 28,800+coins on cointiply right now. I will probably reach 30,000 coins there soon.

I will probably reach 6,200 views on my main youtube channel soon. I only need around 30 more views to get that far.

No comments:

Post a Comment