My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, June 23, 2022

 This blog has received 20 views so far this month. Last month it got 53 views.

I have 7.90 dollars on ysense right now. They were able to fix the issue of surveys not paying when you complete them, so my usual earnings per month will probably resume, which is around 10 dollars per month there, while I was earning around 5 dollars a month there for the past two months because of the payment issue.

I have 61 cents on paidverts right now. I can cashout once I reach 1 dollar there.

I only need 16 more views to have 6,200 views on my main youtube channel. Apparently my view count there is still increasing even though youtube is deleting views from my videos.

Right now Lifepoints has an error issue so I can't access the website. I think I have 203 points there right now.

I have 19,900+ points on toluna right now. I only need around 2000 more points to cashout 250 pesos there, and 2000 points is just one survey.

I have 29,150+ coins on toluna right now. I am very close to reaching 30,000 coins there, after which I can cashout.

I have 8.07 dollars on timebucks right now. I keep getting many disqualification points there from surveys that keep asking if I have dental issues and then disqualifying me after I answer, so that's how I reached 8 dollars there.

No comments:

Post a Comment