My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, June 3, 2022

 I have 5.70+ dollars on timebucks right now. They now have play to earn games there. I like some of them, but the payout is too small to be worth it. On one play to earn game I play, I earn around 150 pesos a month while on timebucks games I only earn 15 pesos a month, so it gives too little money to be worth it.

I have 8.40 dollars on ysense right now. The polls are the only thing paying me there right now - the surveys are either not paying or disqualifying me as soon as I click them and not giving any disqualification points.

I was able to cashout from lifepoints. Apparently one survey was one I already completed before but paid me anyway, so it took a refund from my account after a while. I had just cashed out so my account is at a negative balance right now at around -20. I'm not sure how they'll handle that issue.

I have 28400+ coins on cointiply right now. I will probably reach 30,000 coins there very soon.

I received more emails from Just in Health which I deleted. I also received some emails saying hi and nothing else which turned out to be bot mails that want my banking details, so I just delete them.

No comments:

Post a Comment