My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, July 3, 2022

 I didn't get any new referrals or ad clicks or ebook sales or job offers when I woke up.

I received some emails recently telling me they will pay me money to add their ads to their videos, but their promotional materials were links to very suspicious sites, so basically they just wanted to add viruses to my computer so I just deleted the emails.

There was one person talking to me saying how I was still not getting paid yet by a website. Sadly I thought it was junk mail and deleted it by mistake. Whoever you are, please send another email so I can have a discussion with you. I wasn't able to save your email address.

My main youtube channel needs only 7 more views to reach 6,200 views, which will be amazing.

I am about to check my ebook account to see if I sold any more ebooks. Sadly I need to pay money to upload ebooks there now, while uploading ebooks there used to be free. I am probably going to release ebooks via email now and will email people the book after they pay money. I will still also continue releasing free ebooks from time to time when I have the time to do it.


No comments:

Post a Comment