My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Tuesday, July 5, 2022

 Paidverts just announced that they're reducing the ads they will give to users. I honestly have a feeling that that site will close soon. If you have a lot of money invested there I would suggest cashing most of it out.

I might decide to upload to youtube only twice a week instead of thrice a week. This will help me so I won't be so tired all the time and will have more time to think of what video to make next.

I have 5+ dollars on ysense right now. I actually earned 15+ dollars total on ysense this June. That amount of earnings is comparable to the 20 dollars I earned in one month there last year in December.

I have 9.40 dollars on timebucks right now. I need to earn 10 dollars at least to cashout.

I'm waiting for around three cashouts from Toluna. The money will probably arrive after three weeks. Right now I have 11,000+ points there after my three cashouts since there have been many surveys being offered there recently.

I have 213 points on lifepoints right now. I have been earning there recently mostly from disqualification points and polls.

I am almost at 29,500 coins on cointiply. I can't wait until I cashout three dollars there after reaching 30,000 coins.

No comments:

Post a Comment