My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Saturday, July 16, 2022

 I have 8.16 dollars on ysense right now. I need to earn at least 10 dollars to cashout. There haven't been many surveys offered there recently so I am earning mostly from the polls there.

I have 1.64 dollars on timebucks right now. I was paid by a lot of surveys recently so I was able to reach 1+ dollars there right after cashing out.

I have 29,900+ coins on cointiply right now. I can probably cashout there after 72 hours, after which I will receive 3 dollars.

I have 28 cents on paidverts right now. I will advertise there once I reach 1 dollar to increase my BAP points again so I will gain more money every night.

I am going to cashout on honeygain by the end of the month. That's when I usually cashout there. I have earned around 13 dollars on honeygain so far ever since I installed the app. I also have 13 dollars there I can't cashout yet because of a minium cashout amount requirement.

This blog has received 4 views so far this month. Last month it received 31 views.

I'm about to upload a video to youtube. I'm planning on uploading once a week from now on on my main channel, while continuing to upload once a month on my second channel. I think I haven't edited a video to upload to youtube yet so I'm about to edit some footage.


No comments:

Post a Comment