My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, July 25, 2022

 I have 1.18 dollars on ysense right now because one survey paid me 70 cents. I am earning there mostly from the polls right now. There were also some profile questions that I was asked to answer so I earned around 6 cents from them.

I have 144 points on lifepoints right now since a recent survey paid me 100 points. There was also a recent poll that paid me 3 points.

I'm still earning from the two play to earn games I play. On one of them, I was able to invest more so I earn around 10 percent more than I used to. I used to earn 3 dollars a month there, and now I earn around 3.30 dollars a month there. On the other play to earn game, I earn around 1 dollar or 80 cents per month.

I have 10 cents on 2captcha.com right now. I need to earn 25 cents to cashout there.

I have 50 cents on paidverts right now. Once I reach a dollar there, I will probably advertise to increase my BAP there again.

I was able to reach a cashout on cointiply. I reached 30,000 coins and was able to cashout 3 dollars. The money is already in my account. Right now I have 124 coins there after my cashout.

I have around 2.9 dollars on timebucks right now. I am planning on using my money there to invest more in one play to earn game I play.

I didn't get any ad clicks or ebook sales or job offers when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment