My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, July 31, 2022

 I have around 3 dollars on ysense right now. I need to earn 10 dollars before I can cashout.

I have around 4 or so cents on cointiply right now. I was able to cashout recently. I need to earn 3 dollars before I can cashout there.

I have 3.24 dollars on timebucks right now. I need to earn 10 dollars there before I can cashout. I will probably use my money there to invest more in a play to earn game to have more earnings.

I still have 147 points on lifepoints. I need to have 285 points before I can cashout.

I have 65 or so cents on paidverts. I am going to advertise there once I reach 1 dollar to keep my BAP up after cashing out around twice and having low BAP as a result.

I have 600+ birds on coin-farm.net right now. I need to have paying referrals before I can cashout there, but I don't have any and don't get any even if I advertise.

I didn't get any ad clicks or job offers or ebook sales when I woke up.

No comments:

Post a Comment