My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, August 5, 2022

 I have 6+ dollars on ysense right now. As of now I have earned 2+ dollars on ysense total this month.

I have 4.98 dollars on timebucks right now since a few surveys paid me. I also got paid by disqualification points and the polls and paid to click ads.

I have 77 cents on paidverts right now. I need to earn 1 dollar at least to cashout. I will probably cashout once I reach 1 dollar and then advertise the next time I have 1 dollar there again. As of now I have 134,000+ BAP there.

I have 700+ coins on cointiply right now after my recent cashout. I need 30,000 coins to cashout there. I can cashout more quickly if I click paid to click ads there too, but I usually don't feel like it.

I only need 37 more views on youtube to reach 6,300 views, which is great. I seem to be getting a lot of views there recently.

This blog has 0 views so far this month. Last month it got 6 views.  I guess a lot of people lost interest, which is fine. This blog used to get 100+ views per month when it was still popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment