My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, August 29, 2022

 I earned 11+ dollars on ysense so far this month. I have 5+ dollars there right now after my recent cashout.

I have 222 points on lifepoints right now. I made a mistake answering one of the questions on a survey so it disqualified me, which was a waste. I could have earned 60 more points instead of getting only disqualification points. I earn around 200 points a month there.

I have 13000+ points on toluna right now because a few recent surveys paid me. Thankfully they are offering paying surveys again, so the site might not close after all.

My main earning method is certainly ysense, in which I earn around 10-20 dollars a month, while I earn a lot less on all the other websites I am a member of.

I have 11+ dollars on timebucks right now. I will be paid the money after a week. I need to earn 20 dollars there to invest in something I want to invest in.

I'm still earning from the play to earn games I play. I earn around 1 dollar a month on one play to earn game without investing anything while I earn around 2 dollars a month on one game I invested a bit of money in.


No comments:

Post a Comment