My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, September 4, 2022

 I earned around 4 cents so far on ysense for this month so far from clicking polls. So far this month all the surveys have been disqualifying me there. I earned around 11.37 dollars there total last month.

I have 8030 points on toluna right now. I need 21000 points at least to cashout.

I earn around 50 cents per month from cointiply now since I click all the paid to click ads now. I used to earn only 36 coins there every 24 hours but now I earn 200 coins there every 24 hours due to the paid to click ads.

I received a recent cashout from timebucks already. It was worth 11+ dollars. After that cashout I have 2.6 dollars there right now. I am going to use 20 dollars I earn there to invest in a play to earn game. When I earn 20 dollars there again I will probably use the money to invest in other sites.

I have cashed out from lifepoints recently. The money will arrive after around a week, I have 8 points there after my recent cashout of 285 points worth 250 pesos,

I still have 11 cents on 2captcha.com. After the website's UI change my referrals there don't really work anymore.

I have 19 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to advertise there once I reach 1 dollar there to get more BAP. Paidverts is pretty much the best BAP website since most other BAP websites close after a few weeks.


No comments:

Post a Comment