My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Thursday, September 15, 2022

 I have 7+ dollars on ysense right now. I have earned 1.7+ dollars total there so far this month. Last month I earned 11+ dollars there total. I have been getting disqualified from surveys there more often than usual.

I have 37 points on lifepoints right now after my recent cashout. Lately there have been no surveys offered there.

I have 6+ dollars on timebucks right now. I have gotten almost 20 dollars on timebucks recently, and I will use that money to invest in something.

I have 37 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to advertise there once I reach 1 dollar there. I have bought advertising there 17 times. Once I reach 25 times of buying ads there, I will have a bonus there.

I just uploaded a video to youtube. Youtube deleted two views from my recent videos. I am almost at 6400 views on my main youtube channel, which is amazing. I never thought my channel would get that far. My second youtube channel might reach 5000 views soon.

I have 6000+ coins on cointiply right now. I try to click the ads there as much as I can, but I usually don't have time to do it or I don't feel like doing it.

I still have 11 cents on 2captcha.com. I don't really get any referral earnings there anymore.

Toluna is showing another glitch in which it won't show the surveys available and also hides the amount of points you have. I have 19000+ points there right now. Ideally Toluna doesn't close soon and stays online for a long time. It's still one of the best survey sites.


No comments:

Post a Comment