My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Sunday, September 25, 2022

 I have 7+ dollars on ysense right now. I only earned 2+ dollars there this month, when I usually earn 10+ dollars a month there. They still have that error in which the same surveys are offered over and over which disqualify, but there are very few surveys that are not that same bunch but pay very little money there.

I still have 19000+ points on toluna. They are still offering the same surveys over and over that disqualify. Hopefully that website doesn't close since it's still one of the best survey websites.

I have 9000+ coins on cointiply right now. I seem to earn around 7500 coins per month there, so I will probably reach 30000 coins and get to cashout after three or so months.

I just uploaded a video to youtube. Hopefully it gets some views. I have 6400+ views on my main channel so far.

I have 50 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to advertise there once I reach 1 dollar to increase my BAP again. I might advertise there over and over until I've bought advertising 25 times total, after which I will receive a reward.

I didn't get any new followers or ebook sales or new referrals or ad clicks when I woke up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment