My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, September 9, 2022

 I have 6+ dollars on ysense right now. I have earned 1.5+ dollars there so far this month. Last month I earned 11+ dollars there. I will probably end up earning 10+ dollars this month like I usually earn from that site.

I have 35 points on lifepoints after my recent cashout. I already received the money from my recent cashout.

I have 13,000+ points on toluna right now. I am still waiting for one cashout from them, which will probably arrive after two weeks.

I am pretty close to reaching 6400 views on youtube. This is amazing. I never thought I would ever get this far. Right now I need only 30 or so more views to reach 6400 views there.

I already updated my two other blogs. They have 5 followers total, so combine that with the 39 followers on my two youtube channels combined I have a total of 44 followers on all my online accounts right now.

This blog has 11,200 views now. I remember back when this blog had only hundreds of views but look at it now. It's pretty amazing. It got 6 views so far this month and received 15 views total last month.

I have 4+ dollars on timebucks right now. I already received my recent cashout from them. I seem to be earning a lot from the paid to click ads there, which refresh every hour.

I have 6000+ coins on cointiply right now. I seem to be earning 500 coins there every 24 hours, so I earn a total of 1.5 dollars a month there mainly from the paid to click ads.

No comments:

Post a Comment