My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Friday, September 30, 2022

 This blog got 20 views this month. Last month it got 15 views.

The Honeygain app pretty much doesn't earn money anymore. I tried to troubleshoot it in every way I could think of, but the app simply doesn't work anymore. I am already thinking of uninstalling it. At least I was able to cashout 20 dollars from it last month. After that cashout of mine the app doesn't work anymore.

I have 57 cents on paidverts right now. I am going to advertise once I reach 1 dollar there to keep my BAP up.

I have 82 cents on ysense right now. I earned 5+ dollars total on ysense this month. Last month I earned 11+ dollars there.

I have 8.35 dollars on timebucks right now. A few surveys paid me and I also earn money from paid to click ads, polls, and disqualification points.

I have 95 points on lifepoints right now. I can cashout 5 dollars or 250 pesos once I reach 285 points.

I logged into all my online accounts recently so they won't be closed for inactivity.

I have 12,000+ points on toluna right now. It seems that that website is paying again. I am waiting for two cashouts from them.

I just uploaded a video to youtube. Hopefully it gets some views.


No comments:

Post a Comment