My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Wednesday, October 5, 2022

 This blog has gotten 6 views so far this month. Last month it got 20 views.

The Honeygain app still isn't working. I only earned 1 cent so far this month from it since I got lucky and the app worked for a while. But I generally can't recommend this app anymore.

I have 61 cents on paidverts right now. Once I reach 1 dollar I will advertise there. I know tons of people use botting programs there and my ads there will probably never be read, but I need to increase my BAP again.

I have 1.35 dollars on ysense right now. I need to earn 10 dollars there to cashout.

I have 262 points on lifepoints after a survey paid me 120 points, which is worth around 100 pesos. I can cashout once I reach 285 points, which is worth 250 pesos.

I am still playing the two play to earn games I play. On one play to earn game, I earn around 30 pesos a month, while on the other game, I earn around 120 pesos per month.

I have 11,000 coins on cointiply right now. I earn around 250 coins there every 24 hours.

I reached the payment threshold on bitcoinker.com but it didn't pay me anything. Maybe it will pay me by next month, but probably not. I can't recommend that website anymore.


No comments:

Post a Comment