My favorite links!

Allcoins.pw

Monday, October 10, 2022

 I only earned around 2 cents on honeygain this month. A while ago I was earning 1.5 dollars per month there. But I guess that's over. After a while I might decide to uninstall the honeygain app.

I earned 2+ dollars so far on ysense this month. Last month I earned 5+ dollars there. The most I ever earned from Ysense in a month was 20+ dollars which was I think in December 2021.

 I have 10+ dollars on timebucks right now so I will be able to withdraw money. I will probably receive the money after a week. I will use the money to invest in a play to earn game again.

I might reach 6500+ views on youtube soon, which is amazing. So far I have 6,447 views there.

This blog has received 14 views this month so far. Last month it got 20 views. There was a time when this blog would get hundreds of views per month but I guess that's over.

I have 12,000+ coins on cointiply right now, which is amazing. I can cashout once I reach 30,000 coins there. As I said before I earn around 250 coins every 24 hours there since I click the paid to click ads now. I should be able to withdraw 3 dollars there after three more months.

I have 9000+ points on toluna right now. I can cashout once I reach 21,000 points there. I am still waiting for two cashouts from them, which will probably arrive after two months or so.

I can earn 25 pesos per month from Shopee if I really work for it, but I can only spend that money on Shopee items so I usually don't feel like collecting that much money from the website. Instead of that I usually just focus on other sites instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment